Accommodation In Boracay Tips and Advices
Here are my 7 Tips in Choosing Accommodation In Boracay
1. Book off-season or for slow periods during the week, and be flexible with dates. Boracay is a top spot for weekend traffic, go during the weekdays.
2. Book online. Boracay hotels and accommodations mostly have their own online booking system. Sometimes you can save more and learn more about their products and services. Not to mention, the ease and comfort of this system.
3. Go for start up or smaller Boracay hotels. Smaller hotels sometimes offer same quality, features and amenities like the big known ones. So I suggest, canvass first before anything else. But, if price doesn't disturb you, then go for those accommodations you feel will give comfort to you.
4. Avail whatever points you can get. If you will be reserving through credit card, make sure to check if the hotel or accommodation you choose in Boracay offers some kind of points or gifts when you use your credit card with them. Don't miss this one.
5. Some accommodation in Boracay charge less or charge nothing to those kids or young ones that you will bring with you at their hotel. This will be a big saver if you find one. Go after them.
6. Be updated with the current packages, promos, discount and freebies that some accommodations in Boracay offers. Don’t ignore those little promos. Free breakfast on its own may not sound like much, but when you add to that free massage, free cocktail drinks or any other freebies, they make a huge difference.
7. Go after the package deals. Most of the accommodation or hotels in Boracay offers all-inclusive packages. Packages that cover airfare, lodging and food at the get-go take away the headache of budgeting once you get there. Just make sure you check the fine print for any extras not covered. Basic air and lodging packages can also offer huge savings while still allowing dining and entertainment flexibility.
Hope I give you some ideas with this post, nonetheless, the greatest general tip that I can offer you is, choose where you will be safe, comfortable and where your budget will be matched. Remember, accommodations in Boracay always vary from time to time, so better be updated.